Whether you are just launching your start-up or you have an established and thriving business, your profitability is dependent on both the accuracy of your financial information and understanding the data. Having an experienced financial professional who can keep your books organized and up-to-date as well as show you how to leverage the information to cut costs, make smart decisions, and create a winning business strategy can be the difference between struggling and success! Since 2000, we have been proudly serving small businesses in the Triangle, helping to reduce tax payments and meet financial goals.
Our Accounting & Bookkeeping Services
At Steward Ingram & Cooper PLLC, we offer comprehensive and customized small business accounting and bookkeeping services in Durham that save you time, minimize your stress, and increase your profits. With our experience and knowledge, we can support you by providing these accounting services:
- Monthly financial statements, including balance sheets and cash flow;
- Business advisory services, including financial statement analysis;
- Setting up legal business entity;
- Tax planning
- Tax preparation (both quarterly and annual)
- Payroll – including quarterly and annual payroll tax reports
- Maintaining general ledgers
- Accounts payable and receivable
QuickBooks ProAdvisors in Durham
If you are using QuickBooks to maintain your bookkeeping, do payroll, and pay your taxes, we can help you make the most of it. Our Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors can sit down with you to answer questions and offer advice, train your team to use it, and walk you through how to use all the features of this popular accounting and bookkeeping software.
Why Choose Our Small Business CPAs in Durham
Trying to maintain your bookkeeping and prepare your taxes can be a lengthy, exhaustive task, and if you don’t have a background in financial services, you may be leaving money on the table, either by missing where you can cut costs, increase revenue, or take advantage of tax deductions.
Our small business CPAs don’t just do your taxes or generate your financial statements, we are experienced financial professionals who are dedicated to helping you succeed. This includes:
- Minimizing your tax burden;
- Meeting all your tax deadlines;
- Creating a strategy for reducing your tax burden in the long-term;
- Breaking down your financial data and what the numbers really mean;
- Helping you create an accurate financial forecast;
- Helping you determine where you can increase revenue and cut costs based on your statements;
- Prepare for lean times in your business by understanding your cash flow;
- Determine when you’re financially ready for growth, make a large investment, or take the next big step in your organization.
We stay up-to-date on tax code adjustments and industry-specific regulations to ensure we aren’t just minimizing your tax payments, we’re doing it in a way that’s ethical and aligned with generally accepted accounting practices (GAAP).
Schedule a Consultation with Our Small Business CPAs in Durham Today
To learn more about our accounting and bookkeeping services, reach out to us today. We offer in-person, video, and phone meetings for your comfort and safety. We serve Raleigh, Cary, Durham, Apex, Garner, Wake Forest, Wilson, and all surrounding communities.