David’s client service responsibilities include overseeing the firm’s audit and accounting practice as well as its business valuation services. He obtained his license as a certified public accountant in North Carolina in 1986.
David received the designation as Certified Valuation Analyst in 2000. The firm’s business valuation services are primarily in the areas of client education and assistance with valuations to be used in buy-sell agreements and other internally generated transactions.
Professional Memberships and Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- North Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants (NCACPA)
- National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts
Accreditations, Licenses and Education
- Licensed as a Certified Public Accountant in North Carolina (License #15992)
- Licensed as a Certified Valuation Analyst
- Bachelor of Science degree from North Carolina State University
- Certificate of Educational Achievement in Business Valuation from the AICPA
|Christ the King Lutheran Church||Past Treasurer|
|Faith Lutheran School||Past Treasurer and Board Member|
|PLM Families Together||Past Treasurer and Board Member|
|Carolina Youth Ballet||Past Treasurer|
|AIDS Service Agency of NC||Past Service Team Volunteer|
David grew up on a family owned farm in western North Carolina. After graduating from North Carolina State University, David worked as a store manager for a national retail store for three years. Upon successful completion of the Uniform Certified Public Accounting examination, David was employed by a large locally owned public accounting firm in Raleigh, North Carolina. In 1993, David was admitted as a shareholder to a predecessor firm, serving as audit practice manager/owner.
David has been married to Gaye Austin Ingram since 1980 and they have two daughters.
Phone: (919) 872-0624