A CPA since 2009, Brian provides accounting, auditing, consulting, and tax services to individuals and businesses. Brian has worked with many types of entities including retirement plans, nonprofits, real estate entities, and professional service providers.
Professional Memberships and Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- North Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants (NCACPA)
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE)
Accreditations, Licenses and Education
- Certified Public Accountant in North Carolina (License #34394)
- Certified Fraud Examiner
- Bachelor of Science degree from Guilford College, Double major – Accounting & Business Management
- Past Treasurer – Literacy Council of Wake County (now the Triangle Literacy Council)
Brian grew up in eastern North Carolina. After graduating from Guilford College in 2007 he moved to Raleigh and began his career in public accounting at Steward Ingram & Cooper PLLC. Brian returned to Steward Ingram & Cooper PLLC in 2015 after working for a large regional CPA firm for 3 years. Brian, along with his wife Whitney and daughters Layla and Maggie, reside in Wilson, NC.
Contact a Certified CPA in Raleigh!
Brian would be happy to assist with your tax and accounting needs. See his contact information below.
Phone: (919) 532-7399