Staci Mantz began her public accounting career with Steward Ingram and Cooper PLLC in 1997 after spending several years in the corporate accounting arena. She provides client service in the areas of individual tax planning and preparation, trust and estate planning and preparation and business planning and preparation.
Professional Memberships and Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Tax Section Member (AICPA)
- North Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants (NCACPA)
Accreditations, Licenses and Education
- Licensed as a Certified Public Accountant in North Carolina (#25349)
- Bachelor of Arts degree with a concentration in Accounting from California State University San Bernardino
A.B. Combs Elementary PTA Finance Committee Member, PTA Member and Past Treasurer
Dillard Drive Middle School PTA Treasurer/PTA Member
Covenant Christian Church Past Treasurer
Staci grew up in Ohio and lived several years in California and Texas when her husband, David, was in the Air Force. After graduating from California State University San Bernardino, she worked for several years in the corporate accounting arena. Staci and her husband moved to the Raleigh area towards the end of 1996, at this time she decided she would like to enter the public accounting arena. Staci and her husband have 2 children. When she is not planning or preparing tax returns, Staci enjoys spending time with her family, crafting, traveling and cheering on the Carolina Hurricanes or her children’s sports teams.
Phone: (919) 872-0866, ext. 313