Stephanie Holt began her public accounting career with Steward Ingram & Cooper PLLC in 2003. She works with a variety of clients including nonprofit organizations, medical practices, private schools, individuals and closely-held businesses. Stephanie’s focus is in the audit and accounting area. Her other client services include compensation planning, tax return preparation, and tax planning. Stephanie also provides assistance to clients using Quickbooks software.
Professional Memberships and Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- North Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants (NCACPA)
- Not for Profit Section Member (AICPA)
Accreditations, Licenses and Education
- Licensed as a Certified Public Accountant in North Carolina (License #31172)
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration – Peace College
- Masters in Accounting – NC State University
- Carolina Youth Ballet: Treasurer
- Bethesda Christian Academy: Past Board Chair
Stephanie grew up in Hillsborough, North Carolina. She moved to Raleigh in 1998 where she attended Peace College and NC State University. She married James Holt in 2003, and they have a son, Ethan. Stephanie enjoys taking her son fishing, and cheering him on at his baseball games. She also enjoys visiting Holden Beach with her family each year.
Phone: (919) 532-7391
Schedule a Consultation with Stephanie Holt
We understand the uniqueness of every business and individual’s circumstances, and we provide opportunity to maximize tax benefits. Call (919) 532-7391, or fill out the contact form below.