David’s client service responsibilities include overseeing the firm’s audit and accounting practice as well as its business valuation services. He obtained his license as a certified public accountant in North Carolina in 1986.
The firm’s business valuation services are primarily in the areas of client education and assistance with valuations to be used in buy-sell agreements and other internally generated transactions.
Professional Memberships and Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- North Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants (NCACPA)
Accreditations, Licenses and Education
- Licensed as a Certified Public Accountant in North Carolina (License #15992)
- Bachelor of Science degree from North Carolina State University
- Certificate of Educational Achievement in Business Valuation from the AICPA
|Christ the King Lutheran Church||Past Treasurer|
|Faith Lutheran School||Past Treasurer and Board Member|
|PLM Families Together||Past Treasurer and Board Member|
|Carolina Youth Ballet||Past Treasurer|
|AIDS Service Agency of NC||Past Service Team Volunteer|
David grew up on a family owned farm in western North Carolina. After graduating from North Carolina State University, David worked as a store manager for a national retail store for three years. Upon successful completion of the Uniform Certified Public Accounting examination, David was employed by a large locally owned public accounting firm in Raleigh, North Carolina. In 1993, David was admitted as a shareholder to a predecessor firm, serving as audit practice manager/owner.
David has been married to Gaye Austin Ingram since 1980 and they have two daughters.
Phone: (919) 872-0624