As a Co-Founder of Steward Ingram & Cooper PLLC, Pat’s influence has encouraged the successful development of bright, creative and competent professionals as well as to allow clients to be served in a confidential, trustworthy environment.
A CPA with over 35 years of experience, Pat’s role at Steward Ingram & Cooper PLLC is to provide client service in the areas of individual and business tax planning, gift and estate tax planning as well as succession planning for businesses and their owners. She also provides strategic planning for entity selection and operations analysis in conjunction with the overall business planning considerations.
The beginning of 2018 began a transition for Pat as she has stepped down as an owner of the firm. However, the firm is honored to maintain an association with Pat whereas she continues to be available to our loyal, valued clients.
Professional Memberships and Affiliations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- North Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants (NCACPA)
- Personal Financial Planning Division Member (AICPA)
Accreditations, Licenses and Education
- Licensed as a Certified Public Accountant in North Carolina (License #12951)
- Bachelor of Science degree with honors from North Carolina State University
- Licensed as a Personal Financial Specialist (PFS) in 1999
- The PFS Credential, established in 1987 by the AICPA, is granted to qualified CPAs with considerable professional experience in financial planning. Currently, several thousand CPAs hold the PFS Credential nationwide. CPA/PFS Credential holders are ranked among the most qualified financial planners in the marketplace, and many are listed as top financial planners in Worth’s annual ranking.
|Triangle Chapter of NCACPA||Past President|
|NCACPA||Past Board Member|
|United Way of the Triangle||Past Volunteer|
|Wake County Estate Planning Council||Past Member|
Pat earned a B.S. degree in Math Education with honors from NC State University. After teaching math for four years, she attended UNC Chapel Hill and NC State for accounting, auditing, tax, and business law to obtain her CPA license. Her passion has always been planning so she acquired her Personal Financial Specialist designation in 1999. Pat is originally from Winston Salem, North Carolina, and resided in Raleigh with her husband, Roger, until they moved to Scottsdale, Arizona in October 2015. Pat and Roger enjoy hiking any mountain or desert or park as time permits.
Phone: (919) 345-1038